Every parent knows that there is a huge risk of their children spilling stuff on the carpet and leaving a stain. We can’t get angry at the little ones, they haven’t quite got the grasp of…well, grasping!
Some messes are easier to clean than others. All you need is the right ingredients and a bit of elbow grease. What you don’t need however are those expensive commercial cleaning products that often contain unnatural ingredients that could affect your child’s health.
Everything you require to remove carpet stains, such as spilled milk can be found in your household and are completely natural. By following these, carpet cleaning tips you will not only remove the stain, but also the foul odour that dried milk leaves behind.
- The first thing you need to do is act quickly. Grab some paper towels or a clean cloth and absorb the excess milk up.
- If the milk is already dried, apply some clean water to break it up and lift it out of the fibres.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the stain and let it sit for 24 hours, then vacuum. Baking soda is a great odour eater.
- A quicker way to remove the smell is to pour white vinegar over the stain and let it sit for a few hours before rinsing a blotting. The vinegar smell will disappear once dried, as will smell of sour milk.
- If you have a dark carpet then sprinkle unused coffee grounds onto the stain and let it sit for a day before vacuuming.
Of course, it’s every possibility that your carpet is just teaming with numerous unidentifiable stains. In this case you should hire a carpet cleaning company London.
Carpet cleaners London will use state of the art equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products to penetrate the fibres and extract every type of stubborn stain, leaving your carpet good as new.
For further advice or if you would like to share your own carpet cleaning tips then please leave a comment and we will respond as soon as possible.
Copyright @ https://www.carpet-cleaner.co.uk