Have you ever tried purchasing a carpet and having a rethink about it? Have you ever thought that having a carpet seems more like a mix of a blessing and a curse? Maybe you have had a carpet or maybe you still have one but you are burdened by the thought of how to clean your carpet with the limited time you have in your hands and the limited resources you have available? You ask yourself “Should you do it yourself since outsourcing it to professional cleaners cost so much?” If you are a carpet user resident in the UK. There will always be one question on your lip; how much does professional carpet cleaning actually cost?
Welcome back to our blog. The only official and authentic blog of Carpet Cleaner Ltd. The go-to source gets all the information about cleaning that you need at the touch of a button. At our blog, we know that no cleaning issue is ever too serious to be discussed or too fun to be laughed about.
Here, we talk about how much professional cleaning cost, how to preserve your rugs and carpets and other areas of your house with quirky cleaning tips.
We share on reasons why cleaning is good for your health and your families or colleagues and most importantly we ensure that the blog is as interactive as possible- so you don’t just hear from us, we hear from you. We have a few tips to share with you about carpets and carpet cleaning, which we hope will be informative, educative and transformative.
When it comes to Carpets, we all love them because they keep our feet warm, they cushion the effect of things from shattering upon impact with the hard floor. They add beauty to any environment they are found, especially when they are clean.
However, there is a reason why people hate carpets as much as they love them, and that is because of stubborn stains. Cleaning carpets can be such a hassle. It is because of this; we often implore people to come to us so that we can restore their carpets to its perfect state.
The truth is, you can achieve a lot with your brushes and vacuum cleaners but how much can be achieved in the little time you have? This and more are the questions you should ask before you pick up the cleaning job by yourself. The advantages of using a professional cleaner include but are not limited to the following.
Professional carpet cleaning is
- Time-saving: Depending on the size of your carpet, cleaning your room by yourself with all the equipment, chemicals, and other tools deployed in the cleaning process can be very time- consuming but giving this tiring job to our cleaning company means that you can take care of your business while we take care of your carpets.
- Energy-saving: Cleaning is not just time-consuming. Cleaning is time-saving. You can spend hours cleaning a part or parts of your carpets that will take a professional cleaner or cleaning company minutes. Most cases not only do you end up not finishing the cleaning, but you also end up sapped, which is why your carpet cleaning is better outsourced.
- We have more experience and expertise: keeping your home clean is your responsibility, but keeping your carpet clean is and should be the responsibility of a professional. Not only do we at Carpet Cleaner Ltd know about stains, we know how to remove them while causing no damage to the carpets.
The carpets found in your homes are classified into different kinds based on the materials they are made from.
Although some of the most popular and durable carpets come from South America, Azerbaijan, South America, and Persia, your carpet may be polyester, nylon, wool or olefin. At Carpet Cleaner Ltd, we can clean any carpet regardless of the material it is made from.
Factors that influence our cleaning cost
- Dimension of room and size of carpet
Before we move in to clean your carpet, we always ask for the dimensions of your room. For wall to wall carpets, for a house that measures about 1000 foot, we usually charge between 0.18-0.25 pounds. Which will amount to about 180 -250 pounds to clean such carpet.
Our other rates include.
- Carpets in Small Bedrooms cost between 10-20 pounds
- Carpets in Large bedrooms cost between 25 -30 pounds
- Carpets in stairs and landing cost 30 pounds and above
- Carpets in large front rooms cost 40 pounds.
- For steaming or hot water treatment
At Carpet Cleaner Ltd, for steaming or hot water treatment, cleaning a carpet in a room may cost you between 100-300 pounds. While a hallway may cost between £100-400 depending on the size of the hallway. Buildings such as the ones with more than three rooms and above could cost £500-1000 or more
- For deep or dry chemical wash
The cost of all carpet cleaning is the same. However, we will charge extra for chemical washing of stubborn stains on carpets.
At Carpet Cleaner Ltd, we offer special services for carpets with special needs such as carpets with special stains, carpets that need to be de-odorized, carpets that need to be disinfected and treated generally.
Removal of tough stains
To remove tough stains from carpets it will cost an extra £30-50 per hour, especially if it was stated in the quote.
To remove odors from carpets, we will charge between £200-250 extra. This often involves special treatments such as Ozone shock treatment and subfloor extraction which cost £300- 600
We charge about £50 per furniture moved. Because we know you have other household items to clean other than carpets, we also have other services we render such as upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, oven cleaning, curtain cleaning and we render other specialized services from spring cleaning to commercial cleaning and from end of tenancy cleaning to builders cleaning.
We hope you enjoyed the blog, if there any major details we left out, we are hoping to hear from you: share them with us.