1. Do you have insurance?
The answer is simple -Yes, we have public insurance. If there are any damages, you have to let us know within 24 hours (after the cleaning).
2. How can I pay?
You only have 2 options:
- You can pay by debit or credit cards over the telephone
- You can pay by cash to our cleaners
3. Do I have to pay a minimum fee?
The answer is yes. We require a minimum fee of £65.00 for carpet cleaning.
4. Is VAT included in the total price?
Yes, VAT is not included in the total price.
5. Do you still offer services during Saturdays and Sundays?
Yes, we offer services during Saturdays and Sundays.
6. Since you work during weekends, do I need to pay for extra?
No, you do not need to pay extra during weekends. The cleaning prices are the same regardless of the day.
7. How long does the carpet cleaning procedure take?
The answer will depend on the size of your carpet. It will generally take few hours.
8. How long is the drying process for the carpets?
Do not worry because it will only take a few hours for your carpets to dry.
9. How can I acquire an estimate from you?
10. Is there a specific time that I can book your services?
No, you can book our services any day at any time.
11. What will happen if I am not that satisfied with your cleaners or services?
In the event that you are not satisfied and contented with our cleaners and services, you should give us a call within 24 hours. No need to worry because we will come back and do the job free of charge.