Terms & Conditions at Carpet Cleaner Ltd
For a copy of our full Terms & Conditions of Service, please contact our office.
We may add to or alter these terms and conditions from time to time and any alterations or additions will apply to new business but not to existing contracts.
Our cleaning services may be ordered by telephone, e-mail, fax or online and the client agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. The Client must allow the cleaner access to hot water and power. All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed.
2. Carpet Cleaner Ltd is insured by full public and employer’s liability cover and we will process all claims which are properly notified to us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
3. We will provide all cleaning material and equipment but there may a surcharge in the event of a need for specialized equipment. We will quote separately for this.
4. Carpet Cleaning – we will not be responsible for failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet cleaning methods. We undertake, however, to draw your attention to any such stains prior to commencing work.
5. End of Tenancy Cleaning – Unless otherwise agreed the standard end of tenancy cleaning service does not include cleaning of walls, ceilings, curtains, balconies, patios, exterior windows, carpets, upholstery. Neither does it include washing up or laundering. Should any of these additional services be required, we will quote for them separately. It is a condition of and of tenancy cleaning that the property must be vacated.
6. 50 % of our quoted fee will be payable on booking. The client may cancel or reschedule a service by giving at least 24 hours notice but if we are not notified on time no refund will be given against the deposit. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the quoted price for the booked service.
7. The client agrees to inspect the work immediately after it is completed and to draw to the attention. The cleaner will carry out any such further work reasonably required but if the client is still not satisfied the client must notify Carpet Cleaner Ltd in writing immediately by completing the slip reproduced below and handing it to the cleaner.
8. The balance of our account must be paid to the cleaner or to the office over the phone before cleaner leaves the premises.